Monday, April 23, 2007

For infoclober All four of the ladies were college students from the local college in Porterville

infoclober
All four of the ladies were college students from the local college in Porterville, California, the town that I also lived in. Two of them had their major in nursing. And I immediately became their patient. Touching me all over making sure that I had no broken bones, or sprang. I could not believe this was happening to me, not in my wildest dreams. Here I am surrounded by four totally beautiful sexy and naked women, two of which were massaging my hurt body. I was only wearing a pair of cutoffs
that did not do much to hide my instant hard on which was more than obvious. It was crazy how embarrassed I was at the time. From my tumble, and more so from my boner that was bulging in the middle of my crotch. I thought that it would be stupid of me to try to hide it so I just stood there while the two ladies checked my arms, back, ass and legs, while I could not help but to stair at the two lovelies standing in front of me. Nobody said anything about my hard cock, but I did notice them looking at it. (I remember thinking that I would finally get to try out all the things that I had learned from reading my dad's books.)
<http://Lcdrental.0catch.com>
As the two finished making sure that I am really OK, one of the other two invited me to swim with them. I thought that was wonderful and said "sure". Suddenly I am feeling shy about getting naked in front of four strangers, but my instinctual urge over came my shyness and I dropped my cutoffs and my underwear. I noticed that all four were watching me drop my pants and saw my boner pup into complete view. I tried to play non-xxx about it but it was quite obvious. It is hard to hide an fat 8
1/2 inch cock.
<http://multirental.0catch.com>
As soon as I was naked one of the ladies asked me if I would like a massage. Again my response was, "Sure!" She gently laid me on my back and started rubbing my shoulders and chest, working her way down to my mid section. I remember the wonderful sensations of her wonderful massage, it was my first (and started me on my way of learning massage.) As she started massaging the sides of my hips, tummy, right up to my hard cock, my cock went into constant twitching, bobbing up and down, bouncing off my lower tummy.
<http://multirental.tripod.com>
I am laying there with my eyes closed as she is massaging my body when suddenly I am feeling the most wonderful sensations on my cock that I had ever felt. The only sound I could make was to moan. I raise my head and look down and see my cock head being sucked inside her mouth, then
watched as she slide in deep in and started sucking it like it was a straw. When I finally layed my head back and looked up, I find myself looking right up the crotch of one of the other two ladies. The strangest thing, I notice right off the she had no hair on her pussy lips, just on her upper belly. Wow, my first shaved pussy :)

As the lady continues sucking my cock, very sort and slow, the lady standing above me is asking me if I had ever licked a pussy before. I told her no but that I had read about it. Then she asked me if I would like to lick her pussy. My immediate response was again, "Sure!" but I am thinking to myself, "gawd, I hope that it don't stink like before!" Then I watch as she starts lowering her pussy down to my face. Squatting over me She tells me to just use the tip of my tongue and to lightly lick the outsides of her pussy. So as her pussy approached my mouth I start licking with the very tip of my tongue, lightly licking all the smooth outer flesh of her pussy. All the while, I am still getting immense pleasure from the lady down between my legs, still slowly sucking on the head of my cock. The first thing I noticed was that I smelling the most wonderful scent that I had ever smelt. Just at the scent I felt my cock twitch inside the other woman's mouth. It was feeling so good,
fucking my pillows no way even prepared me for these wonderful senations that I was feeling. The combination of the luscious scent of the one's pussy in my nose and the magic feelings that the other was giving me had me shooting my first cum from real sex inside her mouth. But she did not stop, just lightened the suction on my cock and continue pleasuring me. I did not go completely soft and in no time at all I was completely hard again. I just knew that I had to be dreaming.

As I continued licking all the outer flesh of the lady's pussy lips, she is telling me to let the tip of my tongue slip between her lips. I do and get my very first taste of pussy juice. The taste combined with the scent flowing in through my nose was rather musty but somehow in a very sweet way. It did not have a bit to it, but rather tasted smooth. I knew from my first taste of pussy that I was hooked for life.

As I started exploring between her pussy lips, she started moving her hips forward and back, making my tongue find her pussy opening and her clit. From my reading, I remembered that a womans clit is very sensitive and is a magic spot for pleasure. She is telling me that I am a good
learner, that I am doing a very good job, then as she slides her pussy hole over my tongue, she tells me to lick my tongue around the inside of her opening. I do as I am told, noticing right off the heat coming out of her wet pussy hole. After doing this for a bit, by instinct, I start slipping my tongue in and out. As I started doing this she lowers her pussy right down on my face, pressing her pussy rather tightly against my mouth, making my tongue go even deeper into her pussy and making my
nose press against the bottom edge of her clit.

From the wonderful sensations that I am still getting from the magic feeling coming from my cock and the wonderful feeling of these smooth pussy lips pressing and sliding on my mouth and face I have constant moans and groans coming out of me with every breath. The same is with the lady who's pussy I was eating.

Somewhere about this time I heard the other two women moaning somewhere out of my view, which at the time was limited to pussy lips, anus and ass cheeks. At the same time I am noticing that my cock is being licked like it is an ice cream, then I am feeling my nuts being licked then sucked into her mouth. I just knew that I was dreaming, that it was a dream something like I had never dreamed before and that I would probably wake up with sticky white stuff all over my tummy.

I remember the woman, who's pussy I was learning how to eat, moving her pussy so that her clit was right over my tongue. I started licking it with the same energy that I had been probing my tongue into her wet pussy hole. Immediately she pulls back a bit and tell me "no, not like that, do it very light and just lick over the top and around the sides". So I accommodate her wish. After a bit she tells me to suck her clit into my mouth and lick the end with the tip of my tongue. As I started
doing this it became the most natural thing that I could ever do and would ever do for the rest of my life to the present. Sucking clit in and out and flicking tongue up and down and all around. Sucking it
like it is a nipple and licking it like it is a piece of candy. Then finding the natural rhythm and staying with it, flicking with building speed and pressure.

When I started this on her clit I notice that her knees that were resting on my shoulders started shaking, and she started growling. She reached down and grabbed a hold of my head with both hands and started rocking very slightly on my mouth. I was careful to keep her clit between my lips, not let my teeth dig into her pussy, and kept flicking her clit with my tongue. When she started with this new change and started giving my first face fuck she started moaning like mad, the woman that was sucking my head started humming hard on my cock. She had my cock deep inside my mouth with my head right next to her vocal cords and the vibrations were vibrating right on my head. Then next thing that I know my cock is going off again in the woman's mouth while this other woman is grinding her pussy hard on my mouth. Finally had my first orgasms inside a woman, and I knew then that beating off could never compare. I was hooked!!!

This happened the third day of our 2 week vacation and from that first day on, I found myself traveling down the stream to find those four wonderful women. The became my teachers, all of them had to teach me their favorite way of having their pussy eat. I never did actually fuck any of them but I sure did learn how to eat pussy, learned how to give wonderful massages, and learned all about giving pleasure to women. Though I looked everday for them, they were only there on the two
weekends that my stay at Camp Wishon covered. So during the week I was going back down the that same place, getting naked, stroking my cock and fantaszing about these four women. I knew that I would never forget what they tought me, nor would I forget them. Even though I never saw them again after that wonderful vacation.

I am 40 years old now and still love giving women pleasure and eating pussy is my favorite thing in the whole world of feel-good.

This is my experience and thank your for giving me the opportunity to share it. Excuse me now, I have to go and get myself off with these wonderful memories flowing around in my head...

No comments:

EXLUSIVE ADS